Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The cheers will ring out as we unfold our victory story...

Well...started this mostly to avoid the homemaking trap of not keeping up with technology. You know it is bad when your 3 year old is better at Lego Star Wars then you. Also, when we first got married, I knew more about computers than John and I could do more. Oh.....how that has changed. I also knew about as much Biology/Chemistry as John when we got married. Oh.....how that has changed. Also, we had more similar body types when we got married (before kids). Oh.....how that has changed. On the plus side I am still the better driver!

3 comments:

jet said...

And a better shopper. ;)

Melissa said...

very true Jet!

Lexia said...

What a cool blog design! I want that image as my backdrop!!! How are you and John doing? You know, I still want an aircraft grade titanium wedding band like John has.