Friday, January 18, 2008

My Room and Seth smell very good!

Seth is growing so fast. He is growing so fast that he can now reach things on tables and counters. Today he "reached" some body splash spray that I got from my sister-in-law. Normally one would think that it would be hard for a 14 month old child to press down the spray hard enough to get any out and normally that would be true. However, if you are a creative genius like Seth then you just turn the bottle over and hit it against the floor over and over. It sprays very nicely that way. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I let him keep going even after I noticed what he was doing because frankly I live with 5 stinky boys and this is the best my room or Seth has smelled in a long time! I just wanted to let you know how clever 14 month old boys are :) He is such a big help!

3 comments:

JTP said...

clever little boy. This morning he flipped his cereal bowl onto the floor. Just after cleaning that up he got a hold of Matthew's juice and spilt it all over. clever little boy :)

jet said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Just keep the markers out of his hands.

Corrine said...

thats funny! gotta a love a little clever guy...found your blog off of Janine's :)