Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week in Review

Seth has dominated this week. On Thurs. he developed some VERY unseemly bowel issues. We still haven't been able to figure out what is the cause of all the blowouts. He hasn't seemed sick and no one else has had bowel issues. Anyway, it is one thing to have up to the armpit blowouts when you are a newborn baby. It is a whole different thing when you are 14 months old! Nasty! Question...how many baths and outfits have you had since Thurs? Well, Seth is at about 15 baths and just as many outfits and one change of sheets. He had 7 baths on Thurs alone! The other problem is that Seth picked the one weekend that is has actually been cold. Due to the fact that we are in Texas I only have a few really warm outfits and they were all gone by 2:00pm on Thurs. Lots of wash the last few days! We finished off the week with Josh getting sick yesterday (just a cold/cough) and Hyrum, John and I getting it today. There is no school tomorrow and Josh is already feeling pretty good so I don't think it will be too bad. We had Josh and Hyrum's science fair and my birthday (which I actually forgot about till my friend asked if I wanted to come to lunch). So pretty much an average week!

No comments: