Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Help me...you're my only hope....

Heard today...
Matthew, "Mom, can I have some apple juice." Mom, "Yes Math, just a second." Matthew, "No Mom, help me mom (aka Obi Wan), you're my only hope!"
Matthew has been saying this the past week. Help me, you're my only hope...whenever he wants something. He tells it to his brothers also when he needs help. Granted the other two boys have been known to say it every once in awhile which is probably where Math got it but it is way cuter coming from Matthew who is three and darling in general.

6 comments:

jet said...

It reminds me of Star Wars...help me Obi wan-kenobi...

Perhaps your sons really are Jedis...

Melissa said...

yes...that is obviously where they got it :)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine said...

Your blog is a hilarious read. Your boys keep us smiling from a distance.

Tyson said...

Hmmm... I'm really interested in what comment was deleted/removed by the author lol... Mel, care to shed any light?

Melissa said...

My comment just got published twice because on accident I pushed the button twice. When I deleted the comment I didn't realize that it would leave the little notice...I just thought I was removing the double :) Next time I'll just leave the double and remove the suspense from your life!