Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Josh is Daddy...

John is gone to Colorado and Josh has decided that since I am very sick he needs to be the daddy while John is gone. His main goal in being "daddy" was to get Hyrum and Matthew to do what he tells them. This has not been working very well. I tried to explain to Josh that Hyrum and Matthew don't do what John asks them to do so why should he (Josh) expect them to do what he says ;) On the other hand, Joshua was suppose to unload the dishwasher while the other kids were playing outside for a few minutes before school this morning. I told him he could go out and play and I would finish the dishwasher but Josh told me that a daddy doesn't start things he is not going to finish. Ahhhhhh Josh....if only that were really true!! He did finish the dishwasher ;)

2 comments:

Marci said...

can I borrow josh for awhile?

The Thorley Family said...

so sweet! what's your secret?