Monday, March 31, 2008

For Goodness Sakes...

It is Monday and Hyrum had school. In our house there is a lot of laundry so the turn over is pretty quick. Between sheets, towels and weekly clothes there is pretty much a load everyday if not two (I've tried to cut back an do sheets every 10 days, that has helped). Anyway, John got the boys ready for school last Wed, Friday and today. This is very nice of John!! It frees up time for me to start the cleaning and laundry earlier ;) This is why I haven't mentioned it to John yet but he put the SAME SHIRT, ALBEIT CLEAN, ON HYRUM ALL THREE DAYS!!! Yes, I washed it every time before he wore but now Hyrum has worn the same shirt to school 3 of the last 4 days of school! Thanks goodness Hyrum's teacher is a man....maybe he won't notice.

5 comments:

jet said...

I don't know which is more surprising: that John didn't notice or that the shirt was clean enough to wear three times. :)

Hilary said...

I agree with jet -- I was shocked it was clean that long.
:)

Melissa said...

I was clean because I washed it Wed night and on Sat...that was the reason I explained about how much wash I do!

Bruce and Cindy said...

I got it, Mel - even the first time through! Because you washed it each time, it was on the top in the drawer. John would say - If you'd put the clean ones on the bottom so you created a FIFO, not a LIFO, stack, he wouldn't have made that mistake!

katharine said...

i wash sheets every 2 weeks (switching from 10 days to 14 days will save you 10 more washings a year!) unless they get smelly