Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Humidity

I like humidity and I don't like dry skin. I was all itchy in Utah because it was sooo dry and you can see a lot more wrinkles. The problem is that humidity isn't readily available in places that aren't hot. I really hate hot. I guess a person just has to choose. Pleasant and comfortable and smells nice and no bugs and no dangerous reptiles and lovely leaves in the fall and dry skin or muggy and swampy smell and dehydration and a preview of what it will be like when insects take over the world and humidity. I really don't like wrinkles but I really love fall leaves.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

You NEED to move to the Bay Area, obviously. Things are moderately humid (but not CRAZY humid) and it doesn't get TOO hot.
We are lucky peeps here. :)

Tonia said...

Wow, I feel exactly the same way!