Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am smarter than John!!

Of course, this statement isn't true. I am not even close to being smarter than John and quite frankly, neither is anyone else (unless you include the category of common sense...then we can beat him). Even though I am not smarter than him, there is something on the computer that I can do that John cannot. John didn't even know that it could be done. I have two pages on my homepage. That's right, when I hit my homepage I have two tabs with two different pages that come up. John has been limiting himself to a single blank page all these years. This story would be better if I hadn't come by this knowledge by accident a few months ago. Nevertheless...for a few months I knew something John hadn't even thought of!

3 comments:

jet said...

That is impressive! I wish that I knew something John didn't!

Melissa said...

yeah...it doesn't happen too often when you are dealing with anything school or church related.

Marci said...

I've always thought you were smarter than john.