So here it is.
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was back for my first semester at BYU after my mission. In March I had started a new job and in about 2 weeks from now John is finally going to decide that he likes me and admit it to me and himself.
2. Five things on my to-do list today?
- Clean up the house for potential viewers
- Cook dinner
- Pay tithing
- Help finish Josh's car for the pinewood derby
3. What snacks do you enjoy?
Chips - Wavy Lays, Oreo 100 calorie packs, Kashi TLC Pumpkin Spice, Black Bean and White Corn Salsa
4. What would you do if you suddenly became a billionaire?
For real a billionaire? Set up trusts for my children and future grandchildren. Pay off every one's student loans (brothers, sister), save the rest for the future and I would give this house to someone in the ward who really needs it. Take some trips and then I might open a Swiss bank account just for fun so that I could say things like "in our Swiss back account...."
5. Three bad habits
- Chocolate and Chips - they are even better eaten at the same time!!!
- Over reading - Reading is a good habit but some times I can get carried away
- Staying up to late - I try to go to bed but I usually like to read...see bad habit number 2
- Anaheim, CA
- Boise, ID
- Provo, UT
- Seoul and Pusan, South Korea
- Austin, TX
- Taught English
- Work at BYU Studies mostly reception/subscription work
- Media Play Book Dept.
- Faneuil Research - Office Manager
- McKay Education Library
I don't know...I am really not that interesting so there are barely 5 things to KNOW about me let alone 5 things to not know :)
- I actually lettered in Drama in high school along with soccer, basketball, volleyball, softball and science.
- I broke a butterfly swimming record in Boise that had stood for 15 years and although I am pretty sure someone has broken my record now it at least made it about 8 years.
- I have seen the video Rattle and Hum at least 250 times, I stopped counting around 270...grades not so good my freshman year!
- I won 50 games of freecell in a row and then gave it up. It isn't that hard to do, you just have to practice a lot before you start a streak!
- In my whole life I have only beaten my brother Brant once at any nintendo game. It happened one time when we did a round of about 50 races on MarioKart and I got a lightening bolt 3 times in one race. He won the other 49 and the hundreds of other games we have played. Is it because I am that bad at nintendo you ask? No, it is because he is that good! On a side note, I did beat him at Wii bowling this last trip to Utah so I guess that is two times in 3 decades I have beaten him :)
I think it would be fun to hear the answers to these questions from Eldon, Stephanie, Tonia (if she sees this), Jet and Janine