Monday, March 31, 2008

Skimming the blog...

John doesn't like to read entire things...meaning he doesn't like to read a whole paper or a whole article or a whole book. This is why he likes gospel books and non-fiction so much. You can just skim through them and not really read the whole thing. That is a little harder to do with novels which is why (right now because he is busy) he doesn't read too much. However, this habit has gotten a little out of hand. On Sat when I was posting the answers to the questions about me I had been tagged with John asked me what I was doing. I explained to him I was answering questions that Michele had "sent" and asked if he wanted to read them. He said yes and sat down. About 30 second later he got up. I asked if he was done and he said he got the main parts. I asked some more questions and of course, he had just skimmed through it....so much that he didn't even realize that is was about me!!! In fact, I am not even worried about him reading this entry BUT just in case something strange happens and John loses touch with who he is as a person....I love you huh, even if you do skim....

1 comment:

jet said...

Remember that BC comic strip with the turtle who lives in his own world? Hee hee. :)