Saturday, April 26, 2008

Attn: Linux and Firefox users...

Did you know the new version of Linux (and Firefox) is out!! That's right people. It is here and John has already "ruined" his computer by trying to install it. He is troubleshooting as I type. This computer is next so if you don't see any new posts for awhile you will know it is because the computer is down so that it can "be better." Also, one thing that really annoys me about firefox is when you click on the addresses it doesn't highlight the whole address the first time like explorer. It took me awhile and then I figured out that you can to double click the address and it will highlight the whole thing. It is good I figured this out because I really hated firefox for a bit but I am okay now. Maybe it will be fixed with the new version.

No comments: