Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogs, Blogs and more Blogs (Love them)!!

I am not a huge fan of sending email updates. I don't know, for some reason I could never bring myself to do it. But, I am a huge fan of keeping up with what everyone is doing. I love blogs...who would have thought!! They are just so easy and you can view them at your leisure and you get to see weekly or monthly glimpses into all the wonder and craziness life brings everywhere in just 2-3 minutes. They give you connections you never knew you had. For example, my cousin-in-law Lindsey. She and my cousin Blake got married after I moved away. I had met her a few times and I see her at big family things or Sunday dinners when we are in Utah but I didn't know her really well. However, I really, really enjoy her blog. I read it all the time because I just relate to her and she has good tips (I read hers a lot more than I read my cousin Blake's, but I still love you Blake). I have found many old friends from college and high school, the ward and my mission that I could never keep up with on email but love to be able to check their blogs (even though I am bad at leaving comments). BLOG AWAY PEOPLE!!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Amen. :)

Melissa Miller said...

I love them too! Look at this 2 friends from the school days...gotta love it. I added you to my links I hope that is okay. I just put "Melissa SP", I hope that is okay, or do like to have a code name?

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my stars, your sister Jessica isn't 8 anymore. How did that happen? She is darling!

Melissa said...

I know Melissa! Last time I was in Utah I saw Meggie Clark and Liz with their husbands! Crazy!

Leezy Lindsey said...

Blogs are great! I love reading your blog, too! It's been fun to get to know you and your family! Don't worry, I don't really read Blake's blog either... :)