Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've got a hangingover...

A "hangingover" is my version of a hangover. Since I've never had a real hangover I don't know for sure what they are like but my hangingovers sound the same. I feel really tired and dizzy and sick to my stomach and have a bad headache and I can't think straight and I don't sleep really well and can't bring myself to do anything productive and I don't like it loud during my hangingovers. Unlike a hangover, my hangingovers are induced by too much "hanging over" my head. But don't worry...I'm alright. At this moment probably half of you have your own hangingovers too. I am just glad I came up with something clever to call them during my current hangingover ;)

7 comments:

jet said...

Hangingover is my current life theme. :)

katharine said...

is there anything that will make it go away?

Corrine said...

exercise helps me with mine YAHHH RIGHT!!

I take a diet coke, and another one and some tylenol and they get a little better

Brian said...

Are you sure it's not Number 5 on the way? :)

jet said...

Ha ha. At first I thought the same thing as Brian, but I didn't dare say it. :)

katharine said...

great nomenclature

Tyson said...

LOL. I betcha hangovers often cause "hangingovers"... I'm just saying...