Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Blog Slow Down...

John has already left for Colorado and my entire upstairs is completely packed (minus a few clothes). The downstairs is over halfway done. I am glad I have been busy because it hasn't really given me time to think about much except kids and packing. On the down side, I haven't done much of anything else including computer stuff. My computer is now sitting on top of the dresser so I have to stand to see the screen. This has also slowed down the computer usage ;) Last time I checked my email I had around 60 messages (they pile up so fast).
It was hard to go to church today and realize that I have lived in this ward longer than any other ward since I was 10. It is also the longest I have lived in a single place since I was 10. What an adventure! I think I'll buy a humidifier so Colorado feels like home ;)

2 comments:

Brian said...

No excuses! :) Hope you guys have a safe move, sans complications, sans destruction of personal property.

Jon and Christine Knecht said...

I thought about getting a humidifier in Utah when we got there but then I thought that I liked my hair better without the humidity :)