Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chaco Shoes....


I know this is only important to really myself but Chaco has finally made a shoe. Are they expensive? Yes! Will I find them for a good price? Yes, because I need them ;) For all of you who have seen me wear my sandals you know that they are my favorite shoe. In fact, I received my hipthongs for Christmas a year and a half ago and I have worn them everyday since that Christmas with the exception of 10 days ( in which I wore my other Chaco z/2 unaweep which are 6 years old and still in perfect condition. I wore those everyday before I got the hipthongs). That adds up to over 500 days and they are still wonderful. Best shoe ever....worth every cent!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jet said...

I think we know what you need for Christmas this year. :)

Melissa said...

I don't think I can wait...I will need them by October ;)