Monday, June 30, 2008

Hmmm....a change in political philosophy

So, as a decent American I have always agreed with the fact that "We do not negotiate with terrorists." I myself feel like you should never negotiate with terrorists no matter what!!! Then this morning I realized that I have been negotiating with terrorists everyday for the past 8 years. Hmmm....I realize now that when you have over 50 terrorist attacks everyday it just gets so weary not negotiating and you just have to give in. You can't expect to come out on top with every attack. I guess I do believe in negotiating with terrorists!! I think it is a good thing that America doesn't get attacked everyday or we'd probably just give up. I know I have....today is a "give the people what they want" sort of day which usually involves too much screen time...

PS - did I mention that Seth is not only a terrorist but he is also a "tear"orist. Taped up a book and some cards already today.

1 comment:

Flying Princess said...

Sounds like how I feel. Our new favorite questions have become "are you arguing with me?" and "how many times do I have to tell you something?" If you figure out how to prevent the attacks from even being discussed, please let me know. I will do the same.