Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's a small, small world...

Well, we went to church today and it was a fun, normal ward so we are excited!! Even though Boulder has a reputation I think it will turn out to be about normal with a few little quircks. Ran into a friend from our freshman ward, Dave Schaumann. Some of you who read the blog will know him. In case you didn't know, John and I were in the same freshman ward so we both knew him. He has 4 children now too and is working here Boulder. We went to their house for dinner and had a great time. Shared a few old stories and tried to catch up again on all the people we knew. Tomorrow begins the apartment organization/clean up again which I am not looking forward to but at least I have a little motivation because Sara and Scott are coming to Denver to visit some of Scott's family and they are going to stop by and see us! The boys are so excited to see their cousins!!

8 comments:

jet said...

I think I should hide in Scott and Sara's luggage so that I can come too. :)

Hilary said...

Awh... Dave. :)
Did I ever tell you Aaron Chan was in our ward when we first moved here?

JaNette said...

Melissa! Am I crazy that I didn't know of your blog before you left a comment on mine! You guys are in Boulder now, so you are getting closer! And yes, it's a small small world! Glad to discover your blog, as I will be stalking it as time allows. Say hi to JOHN for me!

jet said...

I see that Scott and Patti got their blog up - when is Joe going to join the clan?

Melissa said...

Joe will probably block us all from reading it even if he starts a blog ;)

Melissa said...

Hilary...did Aaron remember you? I had some classes with him a few years later and he forgot who I was every single time!!

EGP said...

Joe does have his blog, he just doesn't understand the idea of posting yet. Why does this not surprise me?
http://nichardandnishelle.blogspot.com/

katharine said...

what? a "normal" ward?
enjoy!