Monday, June 30, 2008

Ode to my dishwasher....


Do you like your dishwasher? I am lucky enough to have a really cute, semi reliable dishwasher. I acquired my dishwasher just over 9 years ago. A few years ago I traded in my dishwasher for a real dishwasher. My real dishwasher was really reliable but my cute dishwasher must have gotten a little jealous because he moved me to a place without a dishwasher and promised to do all the dishes as part of the bargain. As far as husband dishwashers go, I don't think it gets much better. He's been fairly consistent albeit a little more vocal about "ALL" the housework he has to do which includes dishes and.....really just dishes ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Where can Eldon sign up to be part of the cute dishwasher club?

jet said...

I bet Josh likes the new dishwasher too. :)