Monday, June 9, 2008

Photo Tagged

So the basic premise is that you must go around and take the photos without cleaning up...or in some cases unpacking ;) It is to get a "real" glimpse into your life I guess and then tag 5 more people...

1. Laundry Room or in our case closet...the washer is a little big for the closet which is designed for 1970's washers but it is still better than going down to the laundry. No, I don't have a dryer.


2. Favorite Room...I don't really have a favorite yet because there is still stuff all over the place but here is Math and Seth's room...it is the most "settled."



3. What your kids are doing right now....they're crazy ;)




4. Your favorite shoes for summer...do I really need a picture for everyone to know what shoes I will be wearing...probably not...



5. Toilet...I didn't even have to pick since I only have one...




6. Kitchen Sink...in my case this also represents all the counter space I have. About 6 inches out of the left of the picture is the stove and then the fridge and that is the entire kitchen...




7. Fridge...just went shopping ;)



8. Self Portrait...could be worse..



9. Closet




10. Dream Vacation...well, right now I would take anything that is free but I have always wanted to go to Ireland & Scotland



I am going to tag Tonia (because you have a new house and you obviously need some new posting inspiration), Patti & Anne (welcome to bloggerhood), Melinda and Melissa (Pearson)

7 comments:

jet said...

Hyrum looks so clean and calm! And I see that Matthew still loves Mario Kart... :)

katharine said...

are you sure you just snapped pictures wiyhout fixing anything up? i thought you had 4 kids! how is it that you just moved in a week ago and everything looks like merry maids were just there? (not to mention a hair-dresser and make-up artist! - yes, i can count on melissa to look great at any given moment!) loved seeing a glimpse of your new life

The Thorley Family said...

So has it been a shock to go from a house to student housing again? It looks great... if a bit cozy!

Melissa said...

Michelle...it's not too bad and it probably helps that the house wasn't all that big to begin with. The real problem is missing the yard!! The garage and larger kitchen were nice too.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Thanks for the tag, I will get to it as soon as I unpack the camera! How fun!!

Tonia said...

I think it is funny that we switched places...house to apartment...apartment to house. Might take me a few days to get dowmload those pics but I will go take them right now before cleaning up ;-)