Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Toto...I don't think we are in Texas anymore...

Last night I was at the grocery store and there was a man restocking the produce. He was standing right in front of the cilantro so I waited. Then he asked me if I needed something and I told him I needed some cilantro. He handed me a bunch and then a girl next to me said, "That looks good...what is it?" I told her it was cilantro and she asked me what that was and what you use it for.........After explaining a little about cilantro and all the yummy things to use it for she decided to try it and thought I must be a gourmet cook since I use cilantro. I said no, I wasn't a gourmet cook, I was just from Texas ;)

1 comment:

The Thorley Family said...

Sounds like you guys are getting settled in pretty well... did you ever think you would be the one to amaze people at the grocery store?