Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Tag...ABC tag ;)

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? John
C-Cake or Pie? Pie
D-Day of choice? Thurs or Friday
E-Essential item? My sandals
F-favorite color? Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? No, probably not...
H-Hometown? Boulder, CO
I-Favorite Indulgence? Wavy Lays
J-January or July? July (in Boulder)
K-Kids? 4 boys
L-Life isn't complete without? Gospel
M-Marriage date? Mar 27, 1999
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister
O-oranges or apples? Probably oranges
P-Phobias and fears? My children falling into water
Q-Quote? (I'll do a short one) "We read to know we are not alone." CS Lewis
S-Season of choice? Autumn
T-Tag 3 people - Jet, Corrine, Jackie, Tyson
U-Unknown fact about me? I used to eat a lot of Triscuits every single day but now I don't eve like them
V-Vegetable? Broccoli
W-Worst habit? M&M's
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Anything I didn't make
Z-Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

4 comments:

Tonia said...

I read this while eating triscuits.

Tyson said...

Dude, how come I didn't get tagged?

Melissa said...

Consider yourself tagged!!!

Corrine said...

i will do it thanks!