Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chunk...

So who is the chunk in our family...I know I still have a little baby weight to lose. I was doing pretty well until about Feb and March when our life just started to go crazy. I didn't really gain much weight but I stopped losing the weight which is bad since I had just started losing it again in December ;) So, once we got a little settled here I started exercising again and now I have some really good motivation. Last week John bought a fat mirror. Our mirror broke in the move so he picked up a new one and it is very fat. John is happy because it makes him look bigger but I had a hard time leaving the house after looking in it ;) Now, we have Wii Fit. Do you know what happens to your Mii when they calculate your BMI??? If it is high they turn you chunky ;(



Look at what a chunk I am. I can't compete with the little boys. Their BMI's are 13, 15, and 17. John's is a little higher than the little boys surprisingly but still normal. Mine is just slightly above normal...so now I have to lose a few pounds so my Mii isn't so chubby...
Also, you can't lie to it because it is an actual scale. I got on it later last night and it told me I had gained a few ounces. I guess I will actually have to lose those last few pounds ;(

7 comments:

Flying Princess said...

I can't wait until wii find one. I think seeing me how the scalse sees me will be a great motivator. Good luck!

jet said...

Your mii is so cute. :)

Hilary said...

Wow.
That's just not fair....

Ronald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronald said...

That sounds like fun! I'd like to do my BMI and see how I stack up against the group. I've been running to school this week since my bike is broken and Eldon's got a flat.

Corrine said...

i think your mi looks cute. i can't even imagine what mine would look like.

i got to get one of those...

hate fat mirrors, we have full lengths mirrors for the first time in our married life maybe that is why I have lived in denial :)

Jacki said...

What a great game! Brooks and I were talking about getting a Wii just for that fun game!