Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HP- HBP


Well it looks like once again John and I will be picking different movies for this year. Last year John picked the new Die Hard to see and I picked Order of the Phoenix to see in the theater. It is so expensive we figure one movie a year is good for each of us and then we can rent them. Shawna (my friend) and I went to a midnight showing of Harry Potter the day it was released. John went with his brother and my brother to see Die Hard. This year John will be going to see the new Indian Jones and I will be seeing Half Blood Prince (Nov. 21st). Yes, I am excited (I have a small Harry Potter problem)!!

3 comments:

jet said...

I take it that Half Blood Prince is the next Harry Potter movie?

(Am I about to get the "I can't believe we're related" comment again?)

Corrine said...

ok not to rain on anyone's parade, but we saw the new Indiana Jones movie and man...so not like the old jones movies...anyway my personal opinion its a video one...

lots of humor, and references to the past movies... anyway just adding my two cents..i'd wait for redbox

Tonia said...

We need to live closer together. I went into labor when the first HP came out and sat it out and dressed up for the release of one of the other ones. Love the pic of Loony Lovegood.