Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Pictures...




A few more pictures and a few more updates. We are back down in Provo today. We had a lot of fun at Snowbird with the Alpine Slide and the tram and tons of swimming!!



We had aunts and uncles and cousins show up on various days. On Thurs the 24th we went to Tyson and Sara's house for their ward breakfast and played there for awhile. That night my little cousin Zach came up with his parents (Brad and Christine) and the boys swam all night long together. Earlier in the week we hiked to Cecret Lake and Matthew managed to fall in.



Now we are terrorizing Grandma Snow's house and making sure no one gets enough sleep ;)

7 comments:

The Reeses said...

i saw you have my blog on your list. I never comment but i do read your blog at times. I just made mine private so if you want me to put you on my list of readers so you can sign into it send me an email. Kristyreese@msn.com

JTP said...

Those landscape/flower pictures are stunning! You are truly a gifted artist. BTW, are you married? I wouldn't mind dating a girl with such talents ;)

Love you ;)

Paula said...

I miss those cute boys!

katharine said...

no fair! i want to go to the mountains :)

Melissa said...

Katherine...there is always Mt. Bonnell. I think it is at least 3 flights of stairs to climb to the top ;)

Tonia said...

We are officially coming to visit.

jet said...

I like the picture of your boys looking in the lake. Notice how John has a good grip on Matthew... Hee hee.