Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wii Fit


So I have been looking for Wii Fit for awhile. By looking I mean I have been keeping my eye out for it but not going crazy trying to get it like you would a Wii. Amazon hasn't had it when I have checked and I haven't seen it at Walmart, Best Buy, etc. So, I did find it at Costco today. That was pretty exciting. Do I think that Wii Fit is the answer to my problems...no (it will probably take lipo), but let me tell you why I wanted it. Do you know how much bathroom scales cost? They are extremely expensive. The very cheap ones are terrible (I tried them) so my scale was going to 1/4 -1/3 the cost of Wii Fit. Then throw in 2 yoga videos and Wii Fit is only about $10 - 20 more. This is why I decided to go with Wii Fit plus it does all your goals and BMI and it fun enough that the boys really want to use it.

2 comments:

merathon said...

i definitely want to hear how you end up liking it. i didn't know it was a scale as well!

Marci said...

my grandma just bought wii fit as did my parents. i feel really lame not having one. let me know if you think its worth the money...