Monday, August 18, 2008

Josh's tag

This was a cute tag and it is fun to see what the children say...

1. What is something that Mom always says to you?
Josh - Um...Go outside and play.
Math - Um, I don't know.

2.What makes Mom happy?
Josh - If I play with my brothers good.
Math - Playing with toys.

3.What makes Mom sad?
Josh - When I am mean to my brothers
Math - When you hit your mommy

4.How does Mom make you laugh?
Josh - Well, tickling me.
Math - Um, she jumps up and down.

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Josh - A good little child.
Math - she jumped up and down

6. How old is your Mom?
Josh - 32
Math - 5

7. How tall is your mom?
Josh - I don't know.
Math - 21

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Josh - Check her email.
Math - draw

9. What does your mom like to do when you're not around?
Josh - Relax
Math - get things done

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Josh - The best person for taking care of kids. (no I did not tell him to say that surprisingly enough)
Math - being nice

11. What is your mom really good at?
Josh - Watching children
Math - cutting with scissors

12. What is your mom not so good at?
Josh - Playing tag (very true)
Math - bowling

13.What does your mom do for her job?
Josh - Watch kids
Math - vacuuming

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Josh - Cake
Math - macaroni

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Josh - When she lets me have more screen time then I should.
Math - she cuts my toenails

16.If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?P
Josh - Hermione on Harry Potter (I guess he was thinking more fictional character)
Math - Thomas the Tank Engine

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Josh - Made a quilt.
Math - play the Wii

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Josh - Our eyes
Math - we are 40 inches

19. How are you and your mom different?
Josh - Her hair is longer.
Math - playing at the playground

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Josh - By giving me hugs and she tells me it everyday.
Math - She likes hugs and just loves me.

Josh wants to tag Saddie and also wants add Quinn and Connor and Tanner and Andrew!!

6 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

This is really cute! I can't wait to see what answers Sadie comes up with!

Patti said...

okay, so how do I do it? I'm sure I copy and paste or something? I can do it longhand, too. This will be fun!
Thanks for tagging us!

Tonia said...

Cute. Not sure I would want to see what my kids would say on some of these!

Corrine said...

ok that was so cute. you must be a much better mom than me.

jet said...

I love this post. :) Your kids are funny.

Corrine said...

hey i left you an award on my blog.