Monday, August 11, 2008

Men 4 x 100 M Free Relay...



NBC is all overprotective of the Olympics so you can't find it online (except on NBC) but it will probably be the most replayed moment of the Olympics so I am sure you can catch it if you missed it. DANG!!! What a race!! I still can't believe they pulled it off...kudos to Lezak for the swim of his life! They smashed the WR by 4 seconds. John and I were yelling so loud that Hyrum finally came down and then he got really mad at us because he had missed it. Hyrum has been really loving the Olympics I really likes to watch "our team" win.

5 comments:

Tonia said...

I just posted about this at my blog! We were yelling so hard that the babies woke up and started crying (we were at my sister-in-laws). We didn't even care. Have you noticed that the swimmers have the best bodies (not that I said that out loud ;-)

Melinda said...

Oh mylanta, we were jumping up and down!!! To answer your camera q: I'll email you. :)

Corrine said...

they were awesome. Greg keeps shouting go "texas" we are working on USA with him.

Marci said...

yep... i'm the loser who fell asleep on the couch and then keep missing all the reruns. oh well... maybe someday I'll catch up to speed.

TexasBoy said...

All I have to say is DVR baby. I watched 7 hours of Olympics in about 2 hours on Sunday using the DVR. It was awesome.