Friday, August 29, 2008


My friend Corrine gave me this award. She is a very good and dedicated blogger...much better than me!
Anyway, I love reading every one's blog. It is so wonderful to see all the fun things that everyone is up to, all our little friends growing up, wild adventures and everyday life!! I decided to pass the award to a few others...
These blogs usually inspire me to comments which is unusual for me (thanks to Google reader). Tonia, who has really found her blogging voice :), Melinda, Lindsey and Michele whose posts always make me feel like I could have written them, Marci because she is the best at insightful humor and Jet who post way more interesting things than normal people ;)

Here are your rules for receiving the award...
1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

4 comments:

Tyson said...

What? I don't get an award? Not even after the gymnastics post or the picture of me falling asleep while working at 11:30 p.m.? I guess blood really isn't thicker than water...

Marci said...

thanks for thinking i'm funny. most people don't laugh at my jokes....

Tonia said...

Ahhh, I feel all warm inside. Thanks! ps. I think Marci is funny too.

Meichelle said...

I found your blog through blogger, & you have such a cute little family! I just wanted to share a giveaway I am hosting... its at http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com/
You should check it out!!