Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am a Jedi Knight, like my father before me...

Well, the boys are making some good progress, so I'll show you how it is going. First off, Matthew began training Joshua in how to really 'feel' the force, and Joshua was able to catch on in no time:

video

Joshua made such incredible progress that Melissa and I decided that the time had come for his first real lightsaber, so we stayed up late last night constructing one. Needless to say, Joshua has been playing around with it all day. He says it has a lot of the force in it:

video

Ever the little Anakin, Joshua couldn't let his father show him up:

video

I just hope he doesn't burn himself doing those kind of stunts.

Hyrum finally began to show some interest and has started off alright:

video

Not quite as aggressive as the other boys, he has already started to use the force to help him in giving Seth some stroller rides. This is what I really like to see:

video

You'll notice Matthew trying to get in the shot with some more Jedi tricks.

I've always felt like the force was strong with little Seth, and I caught him doing this the other day when nobody else was around:

video

Well, it has been an exciting couple of weeks around here, and I'm really proud of my little Padawans. Still, even the force doesn't stop a quarrel now and again:

video

Other than that, Joshua and Mom have been working on his constellations project which is pretty amazing. We're watching the CU - Florida State game intermittent with Wii Star Wars. Seems like kids always prefer video games to real life! Anyway, may the force be with you!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow...those are some amazing kiddos!! They must have talented and totally awesome parents ;)

Steph said...

Impressive.

John - I gotta show you guys my Star Wars memory game. Maybe I'll let you borrow it. It's almost as awesome as watching the real thing on your blog.

jet said...

There must be something in that Boulder water. ;)

Tonia said...

Is it lame that it took me a second (I promise...no longer than a second) to figure out that these were reversed! I gotta show Ben. I bet we could do something like this for avatar.

Janine said...

Why am I not surprised? Physical prowess is a natural characteristic of the Prince clan. I want to see Melissa use the force now...