Monday, September 29, 2008

Tales of the Beetle Bard


I know not everyone is quite the Harry Potter fan that I am...therefore this post might be very boring to you but "Tales of the Beetle Bard" is being released on Dec 4th. The price on amazon has gone down even more (I already pre-ordered but still get the lowest price). I am very excited because it has a whole section of Dumbledore's research ;) At least we have it to tide us over till the movie. I looked at the original that amazon bought for a ton of money when it was auctioned at Sotheby's. All the proceeds of the book go to a charity in England.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

I didn't know she was doing this!!! I am so glad I check your blog. Now off to amazon....

Flying Princess said...

Awesome! I just read the history of quidditch and magical beasts this summer. And I am reading the first book (taking forever) to my son before I will let him watch the movie. I am totally loving it all over again.