Thursday, November 6, 2008

All in a day's work...

It has been a crazy day. It's "Boys gone wild" at our house. John didn't want to do the dishes so I told John that I would do the dishes if he would do the boys tonight. This meant that I would get to sit in the quiet kitchen doing dishes while John helped Hyrum finish his homework and put Math and Seth to bed. John's exact words were "DEAL!!!" So as I started, John went upstairs to handle the boys. I hear John tell Seth and Math to ask me for help so they are downstairs now wanting snacks. Then John sends down Hyrum to get help with his homework. Now I am helping Hyrum do his homework and getting Math and Seth ready for bed. What is John doing you ask? Well he is upstairs building lego guys for Hyrum...that was his version of "helping with boys" because apparently Hyrum needed "help" with legos. No wonder he said DEAL. After a few minutes I go to the stairs and tell John that he is doing dishes tonight...

DISCLAIMER: In general John is helpful when asked!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

did you know that we are only 7 hrs and 43 minutes away from each other? I considered coming out on wed... i had nothing planned for the rest of the week and thought about surprising you. maybe next week.

Tonia said...

Hmmm, this sounds really familiar....I can't think why?