Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag...

I am a little late but finally getting around to a tag. I delayed a little because I knew that it would be hard to come up with 8 TV shows or restaurants...

8 TV shows I Like
1. The Office
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. King of the Hill
4. Ace of Cakes
5. Iron Chef
6. Cosby Show
7. Cheers
8. MacGyver

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Taco Cabana
2. Thundercloud Subs
3. Village Inn
4. Olive Garden
5. Southside BBQ
6. Chili's (is the new Radisson)
7. IHOP
8. Panda Express

8 Things I Did Today
1. Changed diapers
2. Went to the grocery store
3. Saw an old Timpview friend
4. Watched the very sad BYU vs. Utah game
5. Got up way too early
6. Cleaned up
7. Saw family
8. Ate pizza

8 Things I Am Looking Forward Too
1. Moving out of the tiny, tiny apartment
2. Having a dishwasher
3. Having a dryer
4. Having 2 bathrooms
5. John having a job
6. John getting tenure
7. Never moving again
8. Having a yard

8 Things I Love About This Fall
1. Yellow leaves
2. Red leaves
3. Orange leaves
4. Snow
5. Cool, crisp mornings
6. Beautiful weather
7. Actually having a autumn
8. All walking field trips the boys have been able to take

8 Things On My Wish List
1. The cars to make it at least 3-4 more years before dying
2. Nothing else to break that I can't afford to replace
3. Gas prices to stay low
4. A house
5. Lose weight
6. Seth to be potty trained
7. A TV that works when you need it to
8. And also did I mention a HOUSE ;)

I tag Tyson, Sara, Eldon, Patti, Jackie, Erin, Ruth, Heather

5 comments:

Tonia said...

I like that everyone I tagged with a younger kid wants them to be magically potty trained. If only I could make an invention or a magic pill. I would be rich

Crazy Mom of Four said...

i need to do this tag, someday...

sorry about the tiny apartment, some days though we think maybe we should just move into a one bedroom studio! especially nights when they all end up in our room...ok babbling here...

Marci said...

i wish for you to have an enormous house with lots of room to run.... we did a year without a dryer in the snow but with half the kids. i think you are amazing.

Marci said...

where are you melissa???

Melissa said...

What? Where am I? In a constant state of chaos or Utah for Thanksgiving or Colorado for now ;) I am soooo planning on our summer trip!