Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Patti Greenwood

There are so many wonderful things to say about Patti but I think the phrase that describes her best is "practically perfect in everyway." Patti is every nice and kind word you can think of! She is very talented and kind and generous. When I first had Joshua, she and Anne were the experience that I didn't have. They gave me tips and advice that I didn't get anywhere else. It was so helpful! Patti is always understanding and an excellent listener. Besides just being perfect, she is also quite humble in perfection...thus making her perfect ;)

2 comments:

jet said...

You're right, she is practically perfect in every way. What an appropriate description!

Patti said...

Awww. Thank you, Melissa. I will now need to print it out so that I can read it over and over and over... Thank you, truly.