Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tonia Davis

I have been trying to get Christmas cards done (it is going slow). This has reminded me of all the wonderful people we have known throughout the years so I thought I would do "grateful" post of them to motivate me to blog. Since almost everyone who reads this blog knows each other you can have fun remembering all the wonderful things about them too! I am just going to go in order (backwards) of the most recent comments on the blog so I don't have to worry about picking or organizing!
Tonia Davis is the first. Tonia is amazing! She does amazing things like home schools her kids and she goes days without TV and she has natural child births but instead of realizing how great she is, she thinks everyone else is wonderful. She is such a marvelous mom, fabulous friend and has excellent taste in literature. Tonia and I are kindred spirits and we think we should have been roommates! She has 4 girls basically the same ages as our 4 boys so we are planning on meeting up during Armageddon. Also, Tonia comes with Ben, who John really liked and was (this is a secret) always disappointed when he wasn't at ward or YM's activities. I only wish we had more time together ;) Everyone loved Tonia!

4 comments:

katharine said...

I love Tonia too! She is motivated, easygoing, creative, and also did a triathalon :)

Corrine said...

that is so Tonia, she is awesome.

Tonia said...

Ben loved it when John was there too. Do you know what is funny about this? If you are blogging about people who post then that must mean I am one of your friends who wastes a lot of time of the internet....;) Seriously though, I almost cried - and I'm not even pregnant!

The maid said...

Tonia is amazing,and I have the advantage of knowing all of her faults (I'm her mom). She is so human that the faults are easy to spot, but the qualities, gifts, and talents she has are just as easy. I know many of her friends, and am sure that eventually will know all because once you are her friend it seems like she keeps you for life.