Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I didn't get enough...

I didn't get enough sugar cookies over Christmas. I usually make a bunch for neighbors (and us) and John's mom always makes a round of sugar cookies that we eat a few times during the month. That is usually enough to last till Valentines or Easter when I begin to feel the need for them again. That didn't happen this year....
So, tonight I made more. They were pretty good. I used a non-roll recipe and it tasted decent. The best part was the frosting where I added Cotton Candy flavoring. Next time I am going to try Raspberry or Orange Creme frosting...yum...

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

Cookies are always welcome, I think!

Charly said...

I've never had a non-roll sugar cookie. Can you share that recipe?

Patti said...

Please post your recipe, and especially the cotton candy frosting recipe? Please? Please?

jet said...

My mouth is drooling, much like your kids used to. :)