Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet Little Ones...

I know I shouldn't do it but sometimes I love to rock or lay down with the boys and put them to sleep. I am amused by the antics they will use to try and keep themselves awake like moving their legs or hitting their head. They are usually so tired by the end of the day that it only takes a few minutes. It is so peaceful to watch them drift into sleep. They like to hold my hand. Good thing I have two hands.
Sometimes I let them go to sleep in our bed. We climb in and hold hands and go to sleep...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the new look and layout by the way.

Patti said...

Oh, so tender and sweet. I LOVE stories like that. I like how your blog is looking.

The Thorley Family said...

They look so innocent when they are sleeping...