Monday, February 16, 2009

How do you care for the environment...

We are working on Josh's Wolf requirements. One of them is to discuss with your family ways that you can help the environment and show respect for the earth. John asked Hyrum what he can do. "Recycle," was Hyrum's answer. Then John asked Math how he could help the earth. Math's reply, "When I throw-up, I will throw-up into the garbage or sink." This would be a big help!

PS Recently Seth has had some tummy issues that might have inspired this answer ;)

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Hilarious :)

Alexa said...

LOL!

Corrine said...

thats awesome. we too have been tummy problems this week around here.

Patti said...

Thanks for the laugh! Too funny!

Patti said...

Okay, okay. Just one more comment on this one, I promise. I always come to your blog for a laugh. And you have not failed me. Thank you, thank you. (This isn't pressure. I don't want to add pressure to make me laugh. No pressure. I'm just saying I like your blog.)

Melinda said...

This is hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Raspberry said...

Ugh...well, I'm glad he is motivated to do so. Cleaning it up is no fun!
:)

Jaz said...

I always reward my kids if they can make it into a bowl. Give me a cold or fever any day! Just don't throw up!