Saturday, February 28, 2009

Smile

The party mentioned in the last post went off very smoothly and was a great success. The family was very suprised and it was wonderful. I managed to get enough cake made for 50 people and it was a smashing success. I was a little worried because we do have a professional cake maker/decorator in the ward so there are some high standards.
Anyway, the point of this post - Seth "helped" a lot today with the cake, especially the frosting. He licked the beaters clean and then got a spoon and kept taking spoonfuls out of the frosting bowl while he was sitting on the counter. He also ate a bunch of cake. All of these activities were very messy so he was wiped off many times. Tonight when we were going to bed I was giving him tons of kisses and guess what....he smelt and tasted like frosting ;)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Yay! I'm glad the party went so well!

Jacki said...

Smashing and smelt! Well if I didn't know better I'd think you were British!