Friday, March 6, 2009

Giggle

So I am still laughing over the lady that called at 7:00am a few days ago. I am also nervous to answer my phone because what if the number is really listed for AA. I went to the website but didn't find an Alice or my number but still...
I forgot to mention the best part of the call. The women was not American. She had what sounded like a German accent, or maybe some other eastern European country. Anyway, it was really funny when she said "liar, liar, pants on fire.". It is a good thing she hung up right away so she didn't hear me laughing. It would have been even worse if she added "hanging on a telephone wire."

1 comment:

Marci said...

if i had your phone number I would love to call you and sing that song to you, and of course at odd hours. your story reminded me of some phone calls we got from someone in Austin...