1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (one-liners).
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO cheating. If you don't know any of them, that's just too bad.
6. You DON'T have to be tagged in the note to play.
I had so much fun doing this on my friends blogs. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where I had heard their quotes!! I knew I had seen some of them but could not think of the movie. I was very entertained ;) I tried not to make them too hard and didn't get in every movie but it was still so much fun. John is tempted to do his own list and you should too so I can be even more entertained!!
1. "Never tell me the odds." STAR WARS - EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - JENNY (RYAN)
2. "You are nine hours behind the toughest target you have ever tracked." BOURNE (ULTIMATUM) - JET
3. "I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers, because that's the name he came with. " BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS - JENNY
4. " Howd'ya sleep, Jack? On me back, Mush." NEWSIES - JILL
5. "I wish to check the position of the Nile. My sister tells me it is in South America." SENSE AND SENSIBILITY - JENNY
6. "I like to see a man of advancing years throwing caution to the wind. It's inspiring in a way. My years are not advancing as fast as you might think." GROUNDHOG'S DAY - JENNY
7. "Your bodyguard?"....His gardener. " LOTR - TONIA
8. " But not handsome enough to tempt me." PRIDE AND PREJUDICE - JENNY
9. "I see salt and pepper... is there a salt substitute?"/"Is this corn hand shucked?" WHAT ABOUT BOB - JENNY
10. "But if you only knew how many things I want to say and don't. Give me SOME credit." ANNE OF GREEN GABLES - MARISA
11. "That's a piecrust promise. Easily made, easily broken. " MARY POPPINS - JENNY
12. "My practices aren't designed for your enjoyment. "
13. "the lyrics are real heavy lyrics... you’re mighty young to write such heavy lyrics."(Yes, this is the only movie I have seen over 300 times) RATTLE AND HUM - TIFFANY (of course, because she was with me the 300 times I watched it ;)
14. "If you're ever under a falling building and someone offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don't think, don't pause, don't hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye." WHITE CHRISTMAS - MARISA
15. "The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!" (This represents a great love of whole series)