Friday, March 20, 2009

Sigh...

We were thinking of taking a vacation for Spring Break...found an excellent deal on hotels. After some consultation though, we realized that the van probably won't make it. We are pretty sure we will have to go to Utah this summer and then the van will have to make it back to Utah one more time when we move. It would not be good time to have to get a different car. We will try and save the van for one more year...so no vacation...on the plus side, I get to order pizza for my "vacation." A special treat considering since we moved to Boulder we have only bought dinner 4 times. I feel a lot of spring break swimming coming ;)

3 comments:

Charly said...

Swimming and pizza...sounds great!

Andrea said...

You should find an excellent deal on rental cars. My guess is that it would be worth it.

Tonia said...

I just left you a facebook comment about this. When are you going to Utah?