Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's like having Paul Potts all over again...

I saw this a few days ago but didn't realize at the time how big it was going to be. I was going to put it on the blog but didn't bother. When I woke up today and saw the story on CNN I thought maybe I should have and scooped CNN ;) It is like watching Paul Potts again. When I first saw the video of Paul Potts I was crying too. I love this song and I like Amanda better with blonde hair...

PS It can't be embedded from youtube but you can click the link. When I watched it it only had a few million views. It had 12 million views this morning when I went to view it and now adding it to the blog it has close to 13 million views. That is a lot of views for 2 days! Also, for a good laugh I recommend Greek Irish Dancers....

PSS John wants y'all to know that he served in the area she is from in Scotland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

4 comments:

Raspberry said...

Good for HER blasting everyone away like that. I know my jaw dropped! And Simon's look was priceless. The arrogant jerk. PRICELESS.
So what happens to her now? Does she get a chance to do something?

Melissa said...

Yes, she keeps going on in the competition. If you win Britain's Got Talent I think you get to preform for the queen. CNN said that they are already working on an album deal for her so she is sure to have some sucess. Have you seen Paul Potts? You can look him up on youtube and it was a very similar thing.

Melissa said...

success ;)

Stephanie said...

Wow, I definitely watched it like 3 times. Amazing! She honestly sounds just like the singer in Les Miserables. Wow! It makes me so happy when just normal people get noticed. Talent really has nothing to do with looks.