Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Relief...

I know this isn't true for everyone but going to the dentist is a huge stress for me. It isn't the actual going part, it is the worry that there will be tons of problems. The boys all had their appointments today. I am relieved to tell you that everything was fine. No cavities for any boy but every single one of them had a broken tooth or chipped tooth. I just started laughing because it isn't a big stretch to imagine all the boys having broken teeth. Math just has a few chips. Josh has a cracked tooth but it is already falling out so nothing has to be done. Hy's broken tooth will have to be repaired but the dentist said it is faster than getting a cavity filled. Ah...relief....now I just have to survive my turn...

4 comments:

Patti said...

I know what you mean. It's like the lottery, but backwards. You just don't know how lucky you'll be and how much you'll have to pay. And I'll be anxious to hear how YOUR turn goes.

Charly said...

Glad it was more or less a successful visit!

katharine said...

we were at the dentist yesterday too! no cracks or chips, but he said 'Looks like most of these kids are gonna need braces.' bummer. hope you have a clean check up too. mine is in 2 weeks.

Janine said...

Maybe the bigger question here for me is how many people have walked away from your boys with chipped teeth of their own? Luckily, in all my cavorting with them, I was unscathed... at least in that department. A couple headbutts and kicks to the groin, but I still have all my teeth. :) Love, B