Friday, June 26, 2009

Scentsy quick look...


Lots of questions on what a scentsy is both online and in person! I thought most of us had all lived around Corrine long enough to know what they were. She had some. They call themselves the wickless candle but really they are like a candle warmer only much better because they melt little blocks of scented wax instead of a whole candle. I really like mine because they make the WHOLE place smell good. Also, their scents are AMAZING!! My sister-in-law's sister-in-law (no, not a mistake) sells them so I am hooked up ;) Little expensive but watch for their closeouts and clearances. www.scentsy.com

1 comment:

Tyson said...

Sara's sister-in-law sells Scentsy. We've already got the market cornered on Mom and Dad. I think we have five Scenties (that spelling seems wrong) in hour house and we've recently starting using the Scentsy for car hangers...