Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello Random Post

I got my first pedicure ever today. Ahhh...wonderful. I wish I could go all the time but I am hoping that I can at least get one more before the end of this pregnancy. Budget constraints might not allow for it but we'll see :) I have my ultrasound soon and I am very nervous because they gave me a choice between doing it about 2 weeks ago or doing it next week and a little voice inside my head said I should do it later because it is easier to see developmental problems. I am concerned this means that they are going to find a problem (oh pregnancy is always stressful but it will probably be just fine). I feel like it is a boy and John is pretty sure it is a girl. So far I have been right 4 times and John has been right three times. He thought Math would be a girl. You can vote on the side if you want and then feel superior when you guessed it correct. Wouldn't it be nice if I could fix up little surprises for everyone who guessed right...not going to happen but maybe I should just buy the baby a new outfit for every right vote. Of course, I have no baby boy clothes left because they are ALL worn out and absolutely no girl clothes so the baby will have a lot of new stuff no matter what it is. I still have tons of blankets though ;) Mmmmm...the restaurants outside my window smell soooo good. I wish they would come feed me for really cheap. I wonder if I should try and wear heavy clothes to my appointment on Mon so the doctor will think I have gained weight. Private blogs are hard for me to remember to read. They don't pop up on google reader so I forget occasionally. I need an attitude adjustment on life or perhaps just anti-depressants :) The next Harry Potter movie isn't going to be out until Nov 2010...even LOTR released every year. I need the weather to cool off because even though it is only around 80-85 degrees I am still hot. How did I live through 3 Texas summer pregnancies? Love to all you sweet ladies in Texas pregnant right now. Some of the days next week are only suppose to be in the 60's so that should be better. I made a Texas sheet cake the other day out of desperation for anything that sounded good. It was very delicious but took all the energy I had. I only managed to get down one piece but everyone else has been happy eating it. Maybe I'll go have some now.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh it will be so fun to go shopping for all new things!!!

Raspberry said...

Are you having a shower? Has anyone offered? Would you like me to throw you one? I'd have it in a really nice community center. Or my posh two bedroom apartment with a moldy green couch... :)
I voted girl because I hope you get one. My mom said it was her lifesaver.

Reianna Cambridge said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I didn't know. Good luck with everything!

jet said...

All you need is two more pedicures and lots of good food to get you through! :)