Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sometimes you just get old...

Sometimes you just get older and then you mix it with pregnancy and it becomes lethal.

I am so tired I paid all our tithing for the next little while because when I went to pay tithing this time, filling out the slip and envelope seemed too tedious to do again soon. I don't have the energy to fill out a tithing slip every month...

One of my favorite websites is bankrate.com. I think my young women would readily agree that that makes me old (and dorky)...

Skin care/makeup products actually make a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. In your mid-20's you just need sunscreen, cleansing and the occasional moisture. Now I realize why there are SO MANY products on the market. Us old people need them...

Also, I don't have the energy to say the other things I was going to say about getting old because I am getting to old to have energy ;)

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

Amen. I'm on the decline, that's for sure. I blame it all on my child. I realize that's pretty pathetic compared to you with almost 5, but...hey. :)
Call me - let's get together again soon.

MZP said...

oh my goodness... you are young and beautiful. you'll feel better when you're not pregnant anymore :)