Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dropping Hints...


Soon there will be tons of blogs from all over the Northern US filled with pictures of leaves. I took these pictures a little while ago. We have a few trees that have turned and we have a lot of trees with branches that have turned. Our nights are getting down into the 40's now so I expect it won't be long until the whole world is yellow, orange and red. How about this amazing trail we get to take our walks on everyday and I didn't even post a picture of the beautiful river that runs between all these trees!

3 comments:

Raspberry said...

Loving that picture of your boys in the stroller. :) And answer my EMAIL already.

McCulloch Family said...

We were driving to the airport a few weeks ago and saw some color on the hills, reds and some orange in the middle of all that green (cedar) (ew). As we got closer, Trey realized that it wasn't the trees changing color but DEAD trees, all crispie and red or orange in their dryness :) That's Texas "color" :) Enjoy the beautiful leaves, I loooove that!

Leah Prince said...

Thanks for sharing the leaves with me. I love to see them!!