Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Many heard on the news about our amazing storm! As requested...too many pictures! The total snow fall I saw on the news was 28 inches and it snowed for more than 50 continuous hours in the metro area. Two days cancelled school, two days of sledding, two days of hot chocolate and oreos....

A lot of trees couldn't take the stress....

Looking up at 2 feet of snow that could fall on you :)
When you are only three feet tall sometimes two feet of snow can become a challenge but that didn't stop him one bit!

Off to go sledding/tubing....

It really was a winter wonderland. John and I walked around a bit one night just to take in how amazing it was!!


John's bike...


Yes, it was deep...
This was the afternoon of the first day right as the snow reached a foot.

10 comments:

Sara said...

I'm cold just looking at it!
But it IS beautiful, isn't it?!?

I love snow! And I love my last name! :)

Melinda said...

That is amazing!!! I thought we were cold with our 50 degree temps! The pic of the bike had me laughing out loud- the snow all balanced on the seat!!!! HAHHAHAHA!!!!

MZP said...

looks like a relatively mild winter....

Eric said...

Arizona is looking better and better. . .

Tyson said...

I knew I liked Boulder...

Patti said...

Wow and jealous.

Adrienne said...

Wow! It does look pretty! Is it sticking?

jet said...

Wow. Wow.

I guess it is safe to say John didn't ride his bike to work that week... ;)

Tonia said...

I think we hit 78 degrees yesterday. The girls requested jackets.

Anne said...

Oh, I get chills just looking at the pictures! B thinks the pictures looked awesome!!! Now she's making me hot chocolate because I'm cold. Build a snowman for us! :)