Friday, November 13, 2009

New Moon

I am sorry to report that I am not a Twilight fanatic. I have tried but it just didn't work. I do like the books (except Breaking Dawn) and I do think they have potential to make good movies. Twilight was a lot better than I was expecting but they just don't get me as excited as the Harry Potter or Bourne movies ;) However, I am lucky enough to be 1st counselor in Young Women's so I spend A LOT of time talking about Twilight. I know more about these movies/books and the people in them than the average fan. There have been many conversations in the past month dedicated to how/when and with whom everyone is going to see New Moon. I personally hope I can't go with the YW to see it because that means this baby is still in my stomach.
So...in tribute to New Moon which will be released in a week, I give you the best clip of "Robert Pattinson is Bothered." I discovered these one night watching The Office online. I also recommend Fallon's Real Housewives of Late Night very highly. It is really all the spells that make this so funny!! Warning - This clip bleeps stuff but they do use some bleeped words and some inappropriate words just in case you don't want to hear bleeps...

2 comments:

Tyson said...

I heard that Cedric Diggory is in the Twilight movies. Cedric is a good guy. I wonder why he made such a bad decision. Oh well, I'll forgive him for that I guess.

Charly said...

I too am not a Twilight fanatic. I read the books because being in YW I heard so many of the girls talking about these books and I thought, 'Uuuh, what are they reading? Girl obsessed with guy, guy sneaks into girls room...etc" So I read them and was not terribly impressed. Ah well though, to each his own right?! Hope you "don't" get to go see the movie. =)