Sunday, January 10, 2010

Competing with the bionic eye


We got lots of fun presents this year but my brother was able to top himself I think. Last year he and my sister-in-law gave the boys the bionic eye. What a great present!! This year he gave them Electronic Snap Circuits. I am sure you can imagine how popular this has been in our house!! It is so easy that Seth can build his own stuff but it still keeps Josh interested. Super Mario Brothers has probably been a little more popular but they can only play it on the weekends and the Fablehaven books are a close 3rd.

6 comments:

Raspberry said...

I was told about the Fablehaven books tonight. I calmly told Josh I'd read that first two, after which I was given newfound respect. :)

Patti said...

Quinn got the snap circuits not too many Christmases ago. It was a HIT! That toy is so cool. I bet it is very popular at your home!!!

Jaz said...

FUN! My eldest loves that kit. It has provided many hours of fun.

McCulloch Moments said...

The circuits look AWESOME!!! I'll have to remember that in June for Trevor's bday! Thanks!!!

Tonia said...

My author of the Fablehaven series use to be in our ward when I was little. I facebook his sister. She said the last book is awesome. Can't wait for it to come out.

Tyson said...

What can I say? I have a gift (intended) for picking out gifts for crazy boys. We think alike and have similar maturity levels and attention spans.

And Brandon Mull (Fablehaven) is a great author. Those books are excellent. I love that once he became rich and famous, he moved from Draper/Bluffdale to Alpine.